|Instructions For Uploading Headshots |
(Cross Country, Swimming, Track & Field)
- Go to www.WIAA.com/MyWIAA
- Use your username and password to login.
- If you are the AD for multiple schools, please select the specific school you wish to upload head shots for.
- Under “My Tasks” on the left hand side, click “Verify My Pass Gate” (See below)
- Select the specific sport from the “sport drop-down menu” and click “Display.” Please upload specific gender head shots under the correct sport and gender. Do not upload both genders under the same sport. (i.e. uploading boys and and girls head shots for Cross Country – Boys).
- Under “Top Qualifiers and Photos” type in all of the names of the student-athletes you wish to upload.
- Once all the names are inputted, press save.
- Click the upload button next to the first student-athlete listed. Locate the file and then select upload. (See below)
- Make sure to save the page before leaving.
- To verify, a diamond icon should appear next to the “Upload” button to indicate a picture has been uploaded.