Tournament brackets have been posted on the WIAA Web site at www.wiaa.com/brackets and will be updated as seeding is secured.
FACILITY & LODGING INFORMATION
For directions to Sunset Chev Stadium and Sparks Stadium, and for Tacoma area lodging please visit our State Lodging page. All bags are subject to search. Pets are not permitted. Sunset Chev Stadium and Sparks Stadium feature covered fan seating, wide synthetic turf field, with on-site, locker rooms, concession stands, and restrooms; conveniently close to several restaurants and shopping.
WIAA TOURNAMENT POLICIES:
* Artificial noisemakers are not allowed at any WIAA state event; only cheerleaders may use megaphones.
* Helium balloons and silly string are not allowed into the facility.
* Foam fingers, hand held pom-poms, and small hand-towel sized rally towels with professional printing approved by school administration (a sponsor name/logo on the hand towel is permissible provided it is secondary in size to the predominate school name/logo) are permissible.
* Only the official school banner may be posted or in the stands; no other signs are allowed.
* Individual schools determine if face painting will be allowed.
* All fans must wear shirts at all times (attire appropriate for school functions is expected).
* Fans will be allowed to wear paraphernalia during the WIAA state tournament games only if worn or carried in the hand of the spectator into the facility; Boxes/cases or large quantities carried in any manner of any such paraphernalia will not be allowed into the facility; Students will be responsible for properly disposing of such paraphernalia at the end of each contest. If additional personnel are required to clean up any mess resulting from the paraphernalia, the school will be billed for the cleanup.
JUST PLAY FAIR!
All participants as well as spectators are expected to demonstrate sportsmanship and respect toward opponents and tournament officials at all times. Sportsmanship medals may be awarded after each game. Spectators who demonstrate inappropriate conduct or actions may be removed from the facility.